Thursday, November 13, 2014

34 Weeks

34 Weeks!


There is a big ole' baby in there!

How far along? 34 weeks
Total weight gain: I didn't even bother to take my shoes off when they weighed me at the doctor's this week.  Does that give you a hint at how much I want to ignore this stat... 
Stretch Marks: None.  
Maternity Clothes: Every item 
Sleep: I probably get up on average 47 5 times a night to pee, so while my sleep when I'm sleeping is great, I would like longer stretches of it 
Best moment this week:  Lots of great moments this week! - Taking Little Lady to the zoo twice with our new zoo membership! Going out to dinner with good friends! Lots of fun events lately as I prepare for our Baby Girl's arrival    
Miss Anything? A glass of wine or really any fun cocktail  
Movement: Yes, that I can feel, and anyone that looks at my belly can see  
Food cravings: Icecream - it's dairy right?!?! 
Anything making you queasy or sick? I have a few bouts of that "3rd trimester nausea" some moms have mentioned...
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: Lots of Braxton Hicks, nothing too crazy though 
Symptoms: Oh dear.  There isn't enough room.  Heartburn, back pain, just a couple other annoying things to remind me I am very close to delivering another tiny human  
Belly button in or out? I just don't know 
Weddings rings on or off? Still on!  I have no swelling **KNOCK ON WOOD** in my hands, legs, or feet and I hope to keep it that way!
Happy or moody most of the time? Productively happy 
Looking forward to: Girl's night this Saturday with good friends!  Sans the glass the wine I have been missing :(  
Showing? That show "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" is just outrageous 

No comments:

Post a Comment