Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Giving Groovebook a Go

I love Shark Tank - the ABC TV show that highlights entrepreneurs seeking an investment from multi-millionaire "sharks".  

I just recently became a fan of the show, but it has quickly become one of my favorites.  I love seeing people's ingenuity and hearing the back and forth talk of business deals.  

I have also become what I fondly call a Shark Tank Consumer - buying several products immediately after they are featured on the show.  Some of these include Scrub Daddy, and PSI Acupressure Bands.

Several months ago a product was featured that I thought was brilliant, so of course I downloaded the app while watching the show, and let it sit on my iPhone unused for a few months.  

This particular product is the Groovebook




For a $2.99 subscription each month, I can upload 100 pictures from my iPhone and Groovebook will mail me the pictures in a Groovebook every 30 days.  



I have so many pictures on my phone that never get printed or used for anything other than Facebook or Photo Stream! Now I get 100 pictures mailed to me every month for only $2.99 (that includes the price of the photos and the shipping)!  I plan on putting some in the Little Lady's photo album, and giving many more to family. At any time I can cancel the subscription...which I might be doing in 6 months or so when I have 600 pictures! - says the village idiot 


No comments:

Post a Comment